English language training forum

Go Back   English language training forum > Оther > Free theme

Old 08-15-2016, 02:41 AM
Administrator

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Attack on Moldova Transnistria in 1992 year. Witnesses and victims of the tragedy.

WITNESSES AND VICTIMS OF THE TRAGEDY ARE TESTIFYING

From the testimony of Tsyganenko Alexander Valerievich, the resident of Dubossary:

"...When a dweller of Korzhevo district came to the Cossack post on the dam, she found seven brutally tormented people. She informed us and we went there to transport the bodies. Their extremities were mutilated; there were bruises on the bodies. Everybody was shot in the head..." (v.l, p.c.69)

From the testimony of Muchnik Lev Isaakovich, born in 1930, the resident of Tiraspol:

"...On June 29, 1992 my wife, Staleva Elizaveta Vasilievna, and I were in the garden within the rest area on the right bank of the river Dniester. At about 2 p.m. something exploded in the neighbourhood. As a result my wife's head was injured with a fragment...

... she was unconscious when she was taken to the reanimation of the hospital, where she died..." (v.l, p.c.7-8)

July,23, 1992. Dwellers of Bendery are leaving the town.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dwellers of Bendery are leaving the town.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	503
Old 08-15-2016, 02:42 AM
Administrator

From the testimony of Polyakova Valentina Ivanovna, the resident of Dubossary:

".. .On May 18, 1992 the town was under intensive fire. My husband, Polyakov Valentin Alexandrovich, was going home from work. He was mortally wounded with a fragment of a missile " Alazan" near the restaurant "Nistru".

My son, Polyakov Alexander Valentinovich, left the army and then after the father's death he decided to stand up for Pridnestrovie. He served in the local rescue detachment. On July 6, he was captured and brutally tormented by aggressors of Moldova near the village Korzhevo.

As a mother and wife who lost my nearest and dearest I want those men who had stirred up the war to be punished for their crimes." (v.l, p.c.64)

The first wounded

Name:	The first wounded.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	504
Administrator

From the testimony of Velichko Tatiana Yakovlevna, born in 1970, Moldavian, the resident of Dubossary:

"...On March 14, 1992 my husband, Velichko Sergey Iosifovich, and I were going by our car (VAZ-OIINq P 77-14MV) along Rybnitsa highway. Near the village Rogy we were detained by policemen and we were taken to the village Kochiery. My husband was taken to the department, I stayed in the car. After 20 minutes he was set free. We went through the dump with a view to reach Dubossary. But there was also a post there. We were detained again and taken to the same department. Then we were brought to the staff (in government rest house of Gorlekany). I was left in the car, my husband was taken away. A man dressed in civilian clothes came out the house and sat down near me. He told me that we were scouts.

I was thrown out the car. At the same time they led Sergey out and took him away.

...I was brought to the rowing centre where I was beaten, because I didn't want to join a sexual intercourse.

Then I was undressed and raped many times. I memorized some of them - Kostya (height-165cm; lean; brown eyes; a scar under eyes, a tattoo on the left shoulder, 20-22 years old) and Ustinovich (he was bigger and red-aired)...

Our car was seized.

I went to Dubossary on foot... Later the remains of my husband were buried... He was killed somewhere." (v.l, p.c.57-58)

August, 1992. Bendery. The state bank department.

Name:	state bank department.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	519
Administrator

From the testimony ofNikolaev Peter Nikolaevich, Ukrainian, born in 1926, a pensioner, the resident of Bendery:

"...My son had been working at the gas department of Dubossary since 1975. He was given a flat there. In 1992 he was the chief of underground network and crash crew.

On March 29 my son brought his family to Bendery. Then he phoned every day, informing us that he was alive.

On April 9 he phoned twice. On April 10 I was in Dubossary. My son wasn't at home. I apply to the militia, to the prosecutor's office. They started the search of my son.

... I found my son in the morgue of Kishinev. Later they said that a body was fished up from the river Dniester near the village Golerkany. The corpse was in Kriulyany, later it was taken to Kishinev. I identified my son, Nikolaev Nikolay Petrovich, by his clothes.

It's obvious that he was detained by volunteers from Moldova; then he was beaten and thrown into the river, where he was found on May 11, 1992..." (v.l, p.c.43-44)

After the barbaric bombardment of the village Parkany by air forces of Moldova.

Name:	bombardment of the village Parkany by air forces of Moldova.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	521
Old 08-15-2016, 02:43 AM
Administrator

From the testimony of Yashuk Zinaida Nikolaevna, unemployed, born in 1953, Moldavian, the resident of Dubossary:

"...On April 7, 1992 my husband, Yashuk Peter Nikolaevich, born in 1950, met our sons Misha and Sasha, our daughters Sveta and Tatiana near Korzhevo club. On his way home he fell behind, but promised to be back 10 minutes later. He was lost since then.

When we left the yard, we met Beshlyaga Grigory, who perished the same day as my husband.

... A body of Peter was found in the village Kochiery on the Sun bank; a body of Grigory - in the pit near the cattle-burial.

According to the evidence of the neighbour girl I know that Peter met three armed people who twisted his arms behind his back and took him away.

On January 15 Grisha Kotsofan pulled out a body of my husband from the Dnestre while he was fishing." (v.l, p.c. 45-46)
Old 08-15-2016, 02:43 AM
Administrator

From the testimony of Nikolaeva Oksana Alexandrovna, the resident of Dubossary:

"... It happened on July 25, 1992. An agreement concerning the cessation of hostilities had already been concluded. My husband went out to accompany his friend and he didn't return. I saw him being taken away in the unknown car. Four months later he was found in the cattle-burial. He was brutally beaten and tortured.

My daughter was 27 days old. She lost her father." (v.l, p.c.74)
Old 08-15-2016, 02:44 AM
Administrator

The information about people perished during the aggression of the Republic of Moldova against the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic in Dubossary district in 1992:

1. 55 defenders of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, residents of Dubossary and Dubossary district;

2. 68 defenders of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, residents of other towns and districts of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic;

3. 19 volunteers from the CIS;

4. 95 civilians perished as a result of acts of terrorism and bombardment.

A total number of perished people is 273; a total number of injured is 328 (defenders of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic as well as civilians).

The prosecutor of Dubossary regional prosecutor's

Office:

The senior counselor of justice - Guretsky A.A.

06. 18. 1997.
Old 08-15-2016, 02:44 AM
Administrator

To Dubossary prosecutor's office Guretsky A.A.

The hostilities commission at the town executive committee informs that on June 18, 1993 there are 1455 applications of citizens whose lodgments were fully or partially destroyed during the hostilities within the territory of the town in 1992.

According to the results of the inspection 8,6 million rubles were paid out.

According to preliminary calculations the material damage of a private sector is 50 million rubles.

The Chairman of the commission Dubchak V.A.

06. 18. 1993

(v.l, p.c.83)

The information about the damage of a private sector as a result

of hostilities:

Material needs Quantity Amount

Cement 3,100 tons 3,7 million rubles

Slate 128,800 plates 10,3 million rubles

Glass 66,700 meters2 10 million rubles

Wood 13,000 meters2 26 million rubles

Total - 50 million rubles
Old 08-15-2016, 02:45 AM
Administrator

Some facts concerning the damage as a result of hostilities in Dubossary:

Dwelling houses 2083

Private houses 2006

Hostels 11

Educational institutions 17

Public health institutions 6

Palace of culture 1

Sports center 4

Enterprises 18 57 families were left without the roof over the head

Total damage 650 million rubles

(v.l, p.c.20)
Old 08-15-2016, 02:45 AM
Administrator

From the testimony of Stanchev Sergey Nikolaevich, the resident of Bendery (the deputy chief of local internal affairs department):

"...In March 1992 special forces and policemen of Moldova attacked militia detailing for guard of the public order. The officer of the State Motor-Vehicle Inspectorate Bordan I.N. was wounded, the junior officer Hrush V.N. was killed. The guardsman Krasutsky Sergey was taken to Gyrbovetsky forest, where he was brutally killed. His eyes were put out, arms and legs were burnt; there were 32 wounds and a Latin letter "V" was cut with a knife." (V.2, p.c.63)

From the testimony of Serdukov Vladimir Anatolievich, the resident of Bendery:

"...I had been working as a militiaman in the guards department of Bendery internal affairs department at the shoe and boot factory "Tigina" since 1983.

In 1992 the guard department came within the jurisdiction of Bendery executive committee and then of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic. The decision was made at the collective meeting. But some officers didn't like it, so they transferred to other departments of Moldova.