English language training forum

Go Back   English language training forum > English Teaching Forum > Learn English

Old 10-05-2009, 09:39 PM

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

The secret to learning English? Practice, practice, practice. Anymethodis appropriate, whether it's reading an English textbook,taking a language course at a university or local language school,or conversing with a native English speaker.
The only thing that's worse than emptiness ,is when your hearts lost. And the only thing that's worth the pain,is the price of what love costs. 'Cause,when you think it's all in your hand..That's when it's gone. And you're thinkin' you're invincible..Biel
Old 10-31-2009, 10:17 PM
mzia kol

comunikation with foreigners_-its the best wey i think so
Old 11-02-2009, 06:33 PM

Dear all,
The American Center in Moscow has several volunteers this month and they are eager to meet you and speak with you! We have many spots available for one-on-one conversations with these native speakers, so hurry to sign up. Please call 777-65-30 or visit the Circulation desk.
Our services are free of charge.
see details about our center @ www.amc.ru
Приглашаем вас сегодня в 19:00 в наш танцевальный клуб Red Square Dance Club. А завтра не пропустите Тони Халл 29 февраля в 16:00 на самый веселый семинар для преподавателей английского языка.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:48 PM

Everybody is welcome to a lecture "Lost in Translation" will be held today at 6 pm at the American Center in Moscow.
Entrance is free. See details and our address at www.amc.ru
Приглашаем вас сегодня в 19:00 в наш танцевальный клуб Red Square Dance Club. А завтра не пропустите Тони Халл 29 февраля в 16:00 на самый веселый семинар для преподавателей английского языка.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:55 AM

Watch English movies and chat with friends on Internet.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:04 AM

reading book sometimes (actually I'mreading now Nora Robert's book "Hot Ice" & it's so damnhard to me) , watching channels like CNN, BBC..., chatting withfriends...., but all of it nothing, when you have no opportunity tospeak.... speaking is the only way to learn language well! *-)
Old 12-05-2009, 03:36 AM

i'm trying to talk as more as possible. it's difficult to find hier (in this part of the country) persons that speak english but there are some:-D.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Senamaf

visitting English clubs
Old 01-19-2010, 08:27 PM

The American Center is pleased to announce a new, exciting event! Please join us for this interactive experience.
On Thursday, January 21st, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will deliver a major policy address on Internet Freedom
at the Newseum in Washington, DC. The Secretary’s speech will stake out new ground for U.S. foreign policy, in an area
where human rights, development, technology, and innovation converge. American Center patrons will be able to watch the speech LIVE and then take part in a discussion with State Department and internet industry experts via the web.
This event will begin at 5:30pm on Thursday, January 21. Don’t miss this exciting event!
Old 01-19-2010, 08:27 PM

The American Center is pleased to announce a new, exciting event! Please join us for this interactive experience.
On Thursday, January 21st, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will deliver a major policy address on Internet Freedom
at the Newseum in Washington, DC. The Secretary’s speech will stake out new ground for U.S. foreign policy, in an area
where human rights, development, technology, and innovation converge. American Center patrons will be able to watch the speech LIVE and then take part in a discussion with State Department and internet industry experts via the web.
This event will begin at 5:30pm on Thursday, January 21. Don’t miss this exciting event!