PDA

View Full Version : What impact are you wanting to leave on the world?

Nkeg Onfakai
02-02-2009, 06:38 AM
this is a very thought provoking question that is difficult to give a definite answer... so,let's think together... (Y)

A Laliashvili
02-10-2009, 10:33 PM
First of all , lets hear your opinion :-) *:-).

Gemzr Tivs
02-19-2009, 07:22 PM
RESPECT of people, of strong worthy people,INSPIRATION for young "lions" - energetic "hungry" men and women.

Nkeg Onfakai
02-21-2009, 07:47 AM
I'd like to make people remember me many many years. That's why to be just clever is not enough.

ALINA KIERTOWICZUNGUREANU
03-21-2009, 02:22 AM
HI EVERYONE,,,,I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS: Don't you think the way that Oleg gave us the theme it's not right,,,,,you can not say are you wanting to leave...the right *way will be do you want to leave or like americans say:do u wanna leave......
PS: and the word impact has a negative connotation ,,,, Ex; The impact of 2nd World War on my country was *horrible.
The OXFORD AMERICAN DICTIONARY explanation for the word IMPACT --the action of one object coming forcibly into contact with another,,,,Ex...measures that have had a significant impact on unemployment.
I HOPE NOBODY IS MAD ON ME....take care *;-)

Nkeg Onfakai
04-12-2009, 05:33 AM
(fr) * wow... what can I say....a lot of people abroad speak this way...and I like it....cause u can observe the things that might happen with the English languge in future... don't u think so? (H) (F)

05-04-2009, 04:27 PM
WHAT A H......L R U TALKING ABOUT,,, there's no way somebody who knows english to talk like u ,,,ok than i believe u say i am wanting to go shopping tomorrow....ha-ha-ha ............U know what dude it's not my business how r u talking ,,,but if u don't accept people to correct u.. than i guess u never gonna learn ,,,,if that would be me i would be just thankful,,,,but u r too proud of yourself ....lol

05-04-2009, 04:46 PM
... just one more little thing when i made the correction i didn't say just that it's not right ,,but i came with the proves and pieces of advices where r yours........??????????????????????????????? that wasn't an insult on u....... we r in this group to learn something ,,me as well,,,i would like to hear somebody's opinion on that,beside me or u of course ,,,,,i'm done

05-04-2009, 04:52 PM
oh GOD i'm too tired should be pieces of advice not pieces of advices....... sorry it's 3 o'clock in the morning now.........

Sasuma Zkszlzpnva
03-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Good for you, Alina!