PDA

View Full Version : Visiting different countries. Your impressions?

ibakaynv
05-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Yes, Slava, I am agree with you! I used to live in Spain for several years, and the most beautifull girlsI saw for all this period were onlyat the airport, near the registration desk to Moscow and Saint-Peterburg:-D

ibakaynv
05-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Slava, another question - what do you think about Russian wifes, for example, in America? Is it a good idea for Russian girls?

pzi K
05-08-2009, 11:38 PM
I've been in European countries mainly. More often in France, Germany.Once In Italy, in Spain and in Switzerland. Impressions, ha ... there
a
re to many to describe here but, I would say that the main thing I was impressed it was a culture. When I said "culture" I meant the organization, the way of life, the level of communications and the technique. It's just different level. The nature in Swiss just great! Mountains, lakes - incredibly beautiful!
And
of course - the Cote d'Azur !!! Magnificent place !

ibakaynv
05-09-2009, 06:08 AM
Thank you, Slava, for your response. I think you are right. There are many aspects of this matter. I saw different Russian-American families. There are many caseswhenone or both sides have the only motivation to settle down in comfort or decide economical problem. Often Russians have idealistic consept of American life:-( From other hand, my friend in LA (Russian) has Japanese wife. They communicate in English:-D

Ann Irish
04-22-2010, 01:58 AM
I was born in England,but went to school in Singapore,Cyprus and Wales.Now I live in Ireland.I go to Belarus mostly.

Ann Irish
04-22-2010, 01:58 AM
I was born in England,but went to school in Singapore,Cyprus and Wales.Now I live in Ireland.I go to Belarus mostly.

Aapatya
04-24-2010, 02:14 AM
HELLO! I would like to visit England and USA . I studied English at school and in the University. Visiting different countries we will have many impressions and I am ready to get them....

Normi
09-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Hello!A couple of years ago i visited Switzerland and i liked this country very much. It's a beautiful, mountanious place which amazed me in many different ways.(F)

Maryna Brazgun
09-28-2010, 07:07 AM
I spent last year in Ireland, studing at UCD ... cool places, strong and a little bit weird people, ... guess we may talk about cultural shock . every single impression you have traveling across the world depends on your homeland , your personal cultural skills.. actually i'm living in Italy .. great place , very beautiful and romantic ! looking forward to visit Australia.. it must be unique :)

Irinka
11-24-2010, 03:26 AM
Every country or city has its own charm. I like London most of all. It's so multicultural. In the downtown you can hear every language and accent you can imagine. There are many sightseeings and the people are easy to talk.

ibaytlnv
11-26-2010, 08:52 PM
I like Cyprus, the *island of Green Cape and Boro Boro!!!

ana
12-31-2010, 08:49 PM
I like Greece because there are many islands.I live in Athens the capital of Greece.

ibaytlnv
12-31-2010, 09:01 PM
I am very glad for u...

ana
12-31-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks u.