PDA

View Full Version : Creative teamwork of teachers. Share your experience. How to deal with english? ...

ALEKSO
09-29-2009, 05:08 AM
Creative teamwork of teachers. Share your experience. How to deal with english? Strategies and methods.

if to speak on the objectives and goals i have as a teacher, they are not only to teach and improve english, but also to develop a multiple personality, sensible and reasonable.

Enigma-Girl
09-30-2009, 05:17 AM
I share Artur's opinion about goals of teaching. I suppose that teachers should not be obsessed only with their subjects. I can agree, that it's very important to teach the rudiments of grammar and spelling,or solving of trigonometric equations,etc. Of course all scientific branches deserve attention and careful studying. But to my mind there is much more important thing, such as upbringingan honest and kind person whois able to do good and unable to do meanness. And the next step in the educational process is to give knowledge in accordance with the curriculum. As for the methods of teaching English, Ican suggestto workin true-to-life situations. For instance interesting RPGs, on the one hand can be good stimulus for grasping knowledge from variuos spheres of human activity,because students start to work over theproblem,touchng upon all the details.

Enigma-Girl
09-30-2009, 05:31 AM
And on the other hand, that is a brilliant opportunity to master the language. Generally speaking, I'm convinced that much depends on the teacher's creative abillities. If the teacher himself is interested in his business, then he'll succeed in the effective and absorbing methods of teaching!

Ypaku Nssaumzu
10-01-2009, 04:51 PM
To be a teacher is a challenge,it means selfsacrifice in some way.Not every man must be a teacher but any teacher has to be a human being in all its *features .The only importance of this profession is to be a good teacher by nature,to feel every child and approach to any situation that may appear in practice.

ALEKSO
10-07-2009, 03:42 AM
Concerning the manuals for teachers.

The Oxford textbooks compared with the old teaching models (Bonk, Arakin) is of little value. I deal with that. We emphasize the educational potential of the oxford teaching aids much since they do not include creative tasks. They are useful for practising and improving informal english. For this reason i think they are not quite appropriate for the students studying the language.

Zuzik
02-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Да.сложно.надеюсь когда нибудь смогу овладеть англ(