PDA

View Full Version : What do you prefer? To possess a lot of money and enjoy your fame or to be a ...

Bemdessa
11-19-2008, 11:41 PM
What do you prefer? To possess a lot of money and enjoy your fame or to be a poor citizen and possess good and loyal friends?

Money doesn?t make us happier as we are. But poverty is not an awful lot better. If *I could, I would chose both alternatives :-D

Extra
11-21-2008, 07:04 AM
I know money doesn't make one happier, but we feel secure having it...and *security makes us happy. I would want money, but not fame. Unless it was fame for something really meaningful and important that could make a difference. I wouldn't want to be just a regular celebrity, I'm very private. Overall, if I had to compromise, I think I would choose average wealth, not poverty, and good and loyal friends.

imgek
12-06-2008, 04:55 AM
Is there any need to go to extremes? I would prefer the golden mean. :-)

serSEVEN
12-13-2008, 12:07 AM
It's very difficult question, if u have much money, as a rule u have no friends, but it very badly because real friends more better then money,

Ravamma
12-13-2008, 02:05 AM
I Would prefer to be a bit higher when awerage wealth *,and hope i will keep all my friends REAL FRIENDS STAY WITH YOU IN POVERTY or RICHNESS! (Y)

To be a famous,-no,- definitely not interesting,more problems then pleasure :-$

Andrew
01-22-2009, 12:39 AM
These are either extrime! (md) I'd prefer to have such money I need to not think it about! And I'd prefer to have some real friends becouse I need to have they! Money is very nessesary thing for life and we need friends too! ;-)

shery girl
02-18-2009, 04:10 AM
I suppose everybody would like to have a lot of money and to be famous, but not everybody can do it. To be a poor citizen and to have good loyal friends sounds not very promising, it's a dull life, just a humdrum existing.. so I prefer to have money to spend it right and left (or to roll in money) ($) ($) ($) and to have just a few good friends.