PDA

View Full Version : Continue the story...

Rokntmne Mednpantlemze
12-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Three young men had a holiday in New York...Their names were Bill, John and Bob... They were staying at the luxurious hotel and...

Rokntmne Mednpantlemze
12-27-2008, 08:49 PM
They went to the beerhouse that was just round the corner... It was named "The old parrot"... There were many visitors and our friends quickly made the aquaintance of nice girls...

Bemdessa
12-30-2008, 07:52 AM
They adressed three pretty girls, asked them to some beer hoping their acquaintance would turn into something more... :-D *(H)

Me Br Rpant
01-02-2009, 07:37 PM
When girls came in front of the boys, they could see clearly that girls are not girls and even boys, they were aliens :-O

Rokntmne Mednpantlemze
01-04-2009, 02:30 PM
They look like pretty young women... But Bill heard by chance that one of them commuticate with the other girls by whistling and twittering...

Bemdessa
01-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Suddenly the boys got the jitters of pretended girls. So they decided to disappear as fast as possible. " Let?s get out of here, guys, before they chew us up!" - said John...

Rokntmne Mednpantlemze
01-14-2009, 08:31 PM
"You are right..." - Bill said. - "But first thing we need now is a taxi... Because last thing I remember I was running for the door... What happened ! Why I don't remember anything else?"

Bemdessa
01-15-2009, 03:45 AM
Without thinking too long they held a taxi. Sitting inside they were relieved having left the dangerous place. But the boys were unaware of the fact that one of the aliens sat behind the wheel...

Extra
01-21-2009, 03:42 AM
The alien turned around, winked at them with a big devoius smile and flashed an instrument that appeared to be the kind used for anal probing *:-S Our three friends let out a unified scream like litlle scared girls, closed their eyes and hugged one another the way they never imagined they would.

*Soon, the statuesque buildings of the streets of New York started to turn into strange shapes and undescribable figures and the men could no longer figure out where they were...

Bemdessa
02-01-2009, 11:35 PM
They became witnesses of increadable conversion of the world, surrounded by enemies of the unknown breed the boys swooned...

Bemdessa
02-18-2009, 08:36 AM
that fact scared them so heavily that the boys began pinching each other to convince that was not a dream...

Aeknptrya
02-20-2009, 01:31 PM
But the most disgusting thing about them was that their skin became grey... And do not forget that their clothes were dirty...

A bad smell spread around our friends... So nobody want to communicate with them...

Yngm
12-31-2010, 07:08 AM
So they decided to escape to the dense forest and never come back and never wash themselves. They decided to became a *unsociable person...